This is a photo of my backpack, the one I’m going to be living out of for the next three months. Mobility is freedom.
Backpack

I was reflecting the other day on a statement that Dean Guillermo Vasquez de Velasco said in our World Tour meeting. He said that under 2% of the world has a college degree. Its interesting to think about, but the fate of the world is in our hands. Its really a cliche thing to say, but its really the truth. Now the big question is, how does our education contribute to the other 98%? Thats what I’m trying to find, and I know many other people are with me in my search.

Advertisements